1.2
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Update by user Aug 15, 2016

and this honor guard has nothing todo with the vfw,only 2 of theses men are from the vfw i got banned from,,,

Update by user Aug 15, 2016

i was also banned from vfw,for sharing this they said i disrsected them how??? they disrespected the dead by they're action here..

Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2016

i am a member of the sal,, i grew up in a military family as a child my father whom was a ww2 vet taught me how to respect the dead and how to walk in a cemetary, well a legion honor guard member posted pictures on facebook and i shared it and i voiced my opinion on this post,,and was banned from the legion,this happen in july 2016 they sent a person to tell me that i and my wife wasnt allowed in the post nomore,,this honor guard was sitting on head stones and standing on graves, how disrepectful and sick unprofessional!!! do they not have protcols on honor guard behavior???

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. drm2702 stated that there is a room for improvement of treatment i have received and being banned without a offical letter. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. The American Legion needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The American Legion.

Had an Experience with The American Legion?

Comments